Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Techie Tools for Teachers

I've been putting together a variety of resources for professional and classroom use and thought I share the link to the site.  I like these sites, iOS or Chrome apps and other tools very much and their applicability is quite diverse.


I encourage you to check the Web 2.0 section out in particular.  There are many great tools listed and I am adding daily.  I would recommend playing with arcGIS (either as an app or a website)...it calculates the square area, perimeter, etc...using satellite photos.  Amazing!

Please feel free to contact me if you need help.  I would love to collaborate and work with your classes.

I would also LOVE suggestions and tools that you use that I don't have listed.  Please feel free to leave comments or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment