Friday, November 11, 2011

Google and the Summit

I spent several wonderful days last week at the Google Summit in the Dells.  I really should get paid to sell Google products because I seem to be highly addicted and sell them to others...yes Blogger is a Google product.  Ease of use and access and uniform interfaces across multiple platforms makes using them an experience.

Two products I like the most:

1.  iGoogle...everything at your fingers!  The ability to customize your Chrome browser is awesome.  Here's what I have so far...


The ability to put email, calendars, documents and news all at the same place keeps me from opening 10 different windows at one time.

2.  Chrome...quickly becoming the standard browser.  Chrome is easy to use and customize (see above) and the Chrome store has TONS of free "apps" to use to enhance your productivity and enjoy the "Google" experience.  Angry Birds is even free...not that it will enhance MY productivity...


No comments:

Post a Comment