Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Limitless

As part of my job, I get to do some pretty interesting things.

I have always been interested in how the brain copes and adapts particularly as it relates to technology.  I know that our children's brains are wired differently and able to handle tasks at different and multiple levels.  Research is really just beginning to see how differently.

Here's a great sample sent to me by the creator of a multitasking test to see how well your brain can handle multiple objectives at one time.






I would encourage you to try it...takes about 5 minutes...and curious to hear how you did and your opinions.

As a precursor, I have difficulty switching between tasks (way above the average) but I rock at handling multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and speed.  That's my confession for the day.  Still looking for my "Limitless" potential.


Special thanks go out to Allison for sharing!  Looking forward to seeing the research and results...




No comments:

Post a Comment