Wednesday, November 14, 2012

They still make that? (Google Tip)

Remember Tab soda?

Called "Tab" for people who want to keep "tabs" on their weight. 

I still consider it odd how the mind works because I hear "Tab" and automatically think of the soda, popular in the 60s and 70s.  Truthfully, however, I was working on one of my favorite features of Chrome.

Along with Chrome's speed and security, the ability to customize your browsing experience with Chrome is super easy.  If you are anything like me (please tell me I am not abnormal), you open your email, a search tool (Google, please!), and other favorites on a pretty regular basis.  My daily tabs include email and calendar, for instance.

Chrome makes it easy to open the browser and have all your favorite/daily sites open automatically as a new tab.

Quick guide:


  • Go into Settings (three lines icon on the right) and click on settings.  
  • Under the Settings page, go to On Startup and fill in the circle next to "Open a specific page or set of pages"




  • Add as many pages/websites as you like.





 Just an easy way to have all your tools open separate Tabs when you start up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment