Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cool Google Trick (Tip of the Week)

Google is "big brother"...I understand this to be true.

BUT, at least they can poke fun at themselves...nerd humor.

1.  Search for anagram and check the "Did You Mean" results.  (Image Below)

2.  Search for "find Chuck Norris" and click I'm Feeling Lucky (Image Below)




3.  Search for "Google Gravity" and click I'm Feeling Lucky...this one you just have to do!






Results from #1:





The Google suggestion is an anagram...OK...really nerdly.



Results from #2:





Rather ominous results.




My Personal Favorite:

Search for "the answer to life the universe and everything"





Apparently the answer to life is "42".  Since I will be 42 this year, I will wait breathlessly for my incoming enlightenment.


No comments:

Post a Comment